Events for the Week 11/12-11/16

Hello Lovely people, sorry for the wait! Hope everyone had a great Veteran’s Day off yesterday!  Here are some of the events that are happening for the rest of the week!

Wednesday 11/12:

9am-7pm: Imaginal/Imagining the World at the Adams Gallery! Go visit an exhibit of artwork put together by the faculty at New England School of Art & Design (NESAD)!! The theme is “imaginal” and connects to how butterflies are transformed! The will be showcasing till the 20th of November! (75 Arlington Street, Boston, MA)

1-3pm: Stay Connected to the Suffolk Community with the OCHO!  OCHO will be tabling in Sawyer lobby, stop by and learn of any events happening or going to happen on campus; there will also be updates on events around the Boston area! (Sawyer Lobby).

4-5pm: Mindful Meditation! Join the Interfaith Center for a peaceful meditation to help you relax! (Donahue 5th floor)

Thursday 11/13:

9am-11am: Coffee Hour! Join the Diversity Services for their coffee hour, there will be FREE coffee, and FREE bagels from Breugger’s Bagels.  Great way to become involved or just to converse! (Diversity Services office; A481)

12-1:30pm: Oxfam Hunger Banquet!  Join faculty, staff, & students to see how others experience hunger, class, wealth distribution, & more social issues at this interactive role-playing meal.  Admission is $1 or a non-perishable item for the canned food drive!  (Sargent Hall, Function Room 1st Floor)

1-2pm: High Voltage Show!  Join Tom Vales as he presents a High Voltage Electricity Show! Vales will demonstrate the unusual effects of electricity.  This show has been presented for 20 years, so definitely stop by! Pizza will be served! (Archer Building, Mezzanine 4th Floor)

6-8pm: Program Council’s 2nd Annual Ram Factor! Do you have a talent you would like to showcase? Perform in Program Council’s Ram Factor!! Stop by SLI to learn more about it!!

8pm: The Saint Plays!  Surprising, innovative and profound.  The Saint Plays by Erik Ehn explores the mysteries of spiritual yearning, human desire and our eternal quest for the divine! Stop by and watch a great performance; suffolk students/faculty/staff/alumni tickets are $10, general admission for others is $15!!

The Saint Plays will be showing: November 14th @8pm, November 15th @3pm & @8pm, & November 16th @3pm!!

10-11pm: Seriously Bent Dorm Show!  If you have not stopped by and gone to see Seriously Bent at 150 basement, I encourage you to go, it is hysterical and they are always switching it up, so it’s always new and hilarious! (150 Tremont Basement).

Friday 11/14:

6-10pm: Video Gamers Army Halo Tournament!  Join VGA to compete in rounds of Halo to advance in the bracket and come out on top! This will be held in the Donahue Cafe!!

7-9pm:  Suffolk University Dance Company Fall Show!  Come see the Dance Company’s Fall Show: Broad-OUR-way! see what they have been working on all semester & watch their incredible dances!! (C.Walsh Theatre).

8pm: The Saint Plays! If you could not make it on Thursday, stop by the Modern Theatre to watch it!! It will be amazing!

Saturday 11/15:

(For Incoming Students)

10:30am & 1pm: Weekend Info Session & Tour!  Join Representatives from the Office of Undergraduate Admission, as well as current students.  They will discuss admission process, financial aid, studying abroad, internships, & faculty at Suffolk.  A tour will be included! (check online for registration!!)

(For Everyone)

3pm: The Saint Plays! The Saint Plays will be showing once again today, and will be great as usual, stop by, invite your friends and come watch your friends perform!! (Modern Theatre)

Sunday 11/16:

3pm: The Saint Plays! Stop by and see the show! If you have not already noticed, the Saint Plays, will be a great show, and it is showing several times so everyone has the chance to enjoy the show!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone, sleep in and enjoy your lazy Sunday! Remember to follow @InstaRamSU on Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram!!!