Meet the New Guys

It’s true what they say, all good things come to an end. Two short years ago, Corinne DeCost and Erica Leblanc sat down and wrote their first blog post introducing InstaRam to the Suffolk community, and in a matter of months, they will write their last.

But that doesn’t mean the end of InstaRam. This is where we come in.

We’re the next generation of InstaRamers. Three Suffolk students with enthusiasm for arts and culture.

Don’t be fooled by Mean Girls 2, “next generations” aren’t always a disappointment.  (At least we hope not.)

Sam Zeiberg is a junior pursuing a double major in Theatre and History. He is a member of Rampage Show Choir, Program Council, and is heavily involved with the Theatre Department on campus. He is very excited to be involved with InstaRam, likes short walks on long beaches, and can’t wait to start!

Mayra Morales, aka Minni, is a sophomore who is currently majoring in Sociology and minoring in P.R.  She is on the E-board for Musician’s Network, Best Buddies, Step Team, and is a proud member of Theta Phi Alpha.  She also enjoys long walks through the common, and pumpkin spice lattes.

Victoria Larocque is a sophomore majoring in public relations.  She’s on the E-Board for Rampage Show Choir and is involved with the SOULs Office. Her hobbies include watching bad movies (unintentionally) and singing along to her many Broadway themed Pandora stations.

Now that you know who you’re dealing with, be sure to follow InstaRamSU on all of our social media platforms!