A word from SGA: Nov. 9, 2016

Dear Suffolk University,

At last week’s SGA meeting, we were joined by a representative from the International Student Services Office. She gave us information about our international students and how we can better help them. Please read more from that presentation when we post the minutes from that meeting on our social media this week. On Friday, Nov. 18, ISSO is holding the annual International Night and we encourage all students to attend.

The Diversity Climate Survey was extended until Nov. 10, so if you have not taken it yet, please do so! The results from that survey will greatly help the President’s Diversity Task Force make changes to improve Suffolk University for all.

Please also remember to take the Presidential Search Committee survey to give your input on what Suffolk needs in a leader.

We encourage all students to attend the Town Hall Forums held by the Board of Trustees regarding the Presidential Search Committee. These forums will be held on Nov. 14 and 15 from 12:30 to 1:30p.m. in the Sargent Hall Function Room. Stop by to give your input or just to get an update on the search for a new president.

We’d encourage all members of the Suffolk Community to attend our weekly general meetings from 12:15 to 1:30p.m. in Somerset B18. If you have any questions or concerns our Open Forum is a great opportunity to bring those up, and you are always welcome to email us at [email protected].

The Student Government Association