A word from SGA: Oct. 19, 2016

Dear Suffolk University,

Last week SUPD and a representative from the Career Development Center came to the SGA meeting. They, respectively, updated us on the safety status of our students and introduced a new mentoring program for our students. If you have any questions regarding SUPD you can contact [email protected]. To check out the new mentoring program (RAMP), you can log onto Handshake to learn more. For the full update from that meeting, look for the minutes on our social media at the end of this week.

We’d like to remind all students to fill out two surveys that they have received via email in the last week. The first comes from Acting President Marisa Kelly and is a diversity climate survey about life on campus. The second is from the Board of Trustees, and it is a survey about what you think is most important for our next university president. The surveys are meant to provide an insight into the needs our student body so we can make changes to have Suffolk University be the best for all involved.

The tickets for the GrooveBoston Halloween Bash went on sale on Tuesday, October 18th. There are still tickets available and it is open for all students to attend. It is a fun night to dress up and dance with your friends at the Royale night club on October 27th!

Please remember to come to the SGA meeting on Thursday from 12:15-1:30, all are welcome!

-The Student Government Association