A word from SGA: Oct. 5, 2016

Courtesy of SGA

Dear Suffolk Students,

As the Presidential Election is nearing, we’d like to remind you all to register and get out and vote. SGA has co-sponsored with the Center for Community Engagement to encourage student involvement in this year’s election. Oct. 19 is the last day to register to vote. Check out the CCE on Facebook or in their office in Sawyer 824 to learn more. And remember to vote on Nov. 8.

In other news, the director of Sodexo is looking to put together a dining committee to hear concerns from students and to make a better dining experience on campus! If you’re interested in being on this committee, or just have a concern you want to share, please contact SGA at [email protected].

SGA is making every effort to be transparent and always available to the student body. We have begun posting the minutes from each of our meetings on our social media, once they have gone through the senate approval process. You can stay updated with what SGA is doing even if you can’t attend our meetings.

This week, acting Suffolk University President Marisa Kelly will be at our meeting to talk to the students and answer questions we may have. President Kelly will be there to address concerns from all students. Our meetings are always open to everyone, but we especially encourage you to come out and hear from our administration. The meeting is on Thursday from 12:15 – 1:30 in Somerset B18, hope to see you there.

– The Student Government Association