A word from SGA: Dec. 7, 2016

Dear Suffolk Students,

Finals week is near and we’d like to wish you all the best of luck with the end of the semester. SGA will continue to work over the break, so if you experience any difficulties or challenges with life at Suffolk, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. We will provide any assistance that we can.

Please be sure to follow SGA on all of our social media accounts to keep up with what we have going on, including the weekly posting of our previous week’s minutes. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @SuffolkSGA.

The library will have extended hours for finals week, so be sure to look out for those over the next two weeks.

SGA will be holding and attending numerous events next semester, so be sure to look out for us on campus!

The Student Government Association holds its weekly general meeting on Thursdays from 12:15 – 1:30p.m. in Somerset room B18. Our meetings are open to all members to the Suffolk community to come listen or share your concerns during our open forum.

If you have any questions or issues and do not want to attend our meetings, you can email us, contact us on social media, or reach out to your class senators. You can find a list of your class senators at: http://www.suffolk.edu/documents/SGA.pdf.pdf.

Good luck next week on finals, we hope you all have a safe, fun and relaxing winter break!

-Student Government Association