A word from SGA: Nov. 29, 2016

Dear Suffolk University,

We hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving break! The semester is winding down, and we wish you all the best of luck on your finals. As the semester ends, SGA will continue to work hard and be present for all students. If you face any challenges on campus, including with professors, exams, or evaluations during these last few weeks, please let us know. Email [email protected] and we will be sure to take care of any problems that arise.

We would like to remind all members of the Suffolk Community to take the Presidential Search Committee Survey. The survey closes on Wednesday, November 30th. It will only take a few minutes and it will allow you to have input in our next leader, as well as let the Board of Trustees know of the concerns and issues we have here on campus.

Two weeks ago SGA held its Campus Life Forum where representatives from Residence Life, Facilities, and Sodexo answered questions from students. Look for a full video from that forum on SGA’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SuffolkSGA. If you have any more questions for those departments email SGA and we will have those questions answered.

We would like to remind all students that SGA general meetings are open to all to attend. We hold a weekly open forum for anyone to speak at and bring up issues they may have. Join us in Somerset B18 from 12:15p.m. to 1:30p.m. on Thursdays!

-The Student Government Association