A word from SGA: Feb. 20, 2013

Dear Students,

The Student Government Association would like to give a few updates for this week. We would like to thank everyone that attended FUN with SGA and PC (Program Council). This was an opportunity to get to know SGA and PC members. Students were able to take their pictures and put them on a dry-erase board, eat free food and mingle with other students on campus.

We would like to congratulate the following individuals for their Executive Board Nomination or Candidacy: Geraldin Batista for SGA Secretary, Tyler LeBlanc for SGA Treasurer, Vito Gallo for SGA Vice President, and William Cerullo and Matthew Gifford for SGA President. Congratulations to all and good luck!

We would like to give a warm welcome to the following organizations into the Suffolk Campus: SU Human Rights Watch, Poetry Circle and Action Africa Alliance. We hope that you have a wonderful semester, and do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything. We would also like to extend congratulations to Ariella Bennett for becoming a Senator for the class of 2014.

Last but not least, please keep in mind that nominations for SGA Leadership Awards close THIS Friday! To nominate deserving peers, faculty, staff and organizations please go to: http://bit.ly/XZ3Y7Q

Our weekly meetings will proceed as usual. If you plan on running for a Senator position, you must attend one of our meetings before packets are due. Packets are due on February 26, 2013 at 5pm to S.L.I. or Donahue 433.

Our weekly meetings are every Thursday at 1 pm in Donahue 311. As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Have a great week,

Student Government Association