A word from SGA: Nov. 29, 2012

Dear students,

The Student Government Association would like to give you a couple of updates for this week. First we would like to give a warm welcome to two new organizations on campus, the Ice Hockey Club Team and the Interior Design Association (IDA). We are here for anything that your organization needs, and wish you nothing but success this semester!

This week, SGA is co-sponsoring Off-Campus Housing Office’s (OCHO) ‘Off-Campus Student Appreciation Week’.  Senators attended the first event, at Fire and Ice on Monday, November 24th along with OCHO’s Commuter Ambassadors.

We would also like to remind students that President McCarthy’s inauguration is coming up next week, on Tuesday, December 4th. This is a big event for Suffolk University, and its new President. SGA will be there, and we hope that you can make it the student reception at 1:30pm on First Floor of 73 Tremont.

If you still want to be a member of SGA, you can come to our meetings. Once you have attended three meetings you can be a member-at-large and then get nominated for an open Senator seat.

Our weekly meetings are every Thursday at 1:00pm in Donahue 311. As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Have a great week,

Student Government Association