A word from SGA: Nov. 7, 2012

Dear students,

The Student Government Association would like to give you a couple of updates for this week. We have been working closely with student organizations at Suffolk, co-sponsoring events all month as well as dividing our organization up into committees to tackle the goals you want reached.

We would like to give a warm welcome to the following organizations into the Suffolk Campus: Suffolk University Taiwanese Students Association (SUTSA), The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Student chapter of Suffolk University (ACFE), and the American Society of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (ASBMB). We hope that you have a wonderful semester, and do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything.

Also, our treasurer, Martha Alvarado is working closely with the undergraduate curriculum committee; so if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to e-mail us.

Last but not least, we came up with a new way to be more approachable to students. We have an electronic document going out to the University in which students can give their feedback about the University. Make sure to give us your feedback when this goes out!

If you still want to be a member of SGA, you can come to our meetings. Once you have attended three meetings you can be a member-at-large and then get voted in as a Senator.

Our weekly meetings are every Thursday at 1:00pm in Donahue 311. As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Have a great week,

Student Government Association

View Comments (2)