In a mid-morning email to students, Andrew Meyer, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, announced the Suffolk University Presidential Search Committee. A copy of the email is available below in text and PDF form. The January 26 issue of The Suffolk Journal for a complete article on the new committee.
December 21, 2010
Dear Members of the Suffolk University Community,
I am pleased to announce the appointment of the Suffolk University Presidential Search Committee. The enthusiasm and excitement surrounding the selection of this committee have been nothing short of extraordinary. This is an exciting time in the history of Suffolk University, and the loyalty, energy and commitment demonstrated during this process have been galvanizing.
As a result, I want to thank all those who participated for their advice, counsel, nominations and recommendations as to how this committee should be best configured.
The selected members of the Presidential Search Committee are as follows:
· Michael Behnam, Associate Professor of Strategy and International Business, Suffolk University, Sawyer Business School
· Barry Brown, Acting President, Suffolk University
· Rachael V. Cobb, Chair and Assistant Professor of Government, Suffolk University, College of Arts and Sciences
· Leo J. Corcoran, Trustee of Suffolk University
· Dennis M. Duggan, Jr., Trustee of Suffolk University, Chairman of the Committee
· William T. Hogan, III, Trustee of Suffolk University
· Deborah F. Marson, Trustee of Suffolk University
· James T. Morris, Trustee of Suffolk University
· Ilene Seidman, Assistant Dean, Suffolk University Law School, Clinical Professor of Law and Associate Director of Clinical Programs
· Peter L. Slavin, M.D., President, Massachusetts General Hospital
· Tara Taylor, Trustee of Suffolk University
· Damian Wilmot, Director for the Law School Alumni Association, Suffolk University
· Scott R. Zalatoris, Student Representative, Suffolk University
My hope is that everyone will continue to contribute to this important process. I look forward to working with the members of the committee as we enter a new era at Suffolk University.
My best wishes to you all for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year.
Andrew C. Meyer, Jr., Chairman of the Board
Download / View PDF