A word from SGA: Oct. 25, 2016

Hello Suffolk Students,

We hope you all got through midterms successfully! The school calendar is under review for next year. SGA President Sean Walsh is serving on the calendar committee to be the voice of the students and what we need in a school calendar, especially the matter of starting classes before Labor Day. If you have a story to share, such as, if moving in costed you extra money or caused you to miss classes because of school starting before Sept. 1 please email [email protected] so we can advocate for our students and set back the University start date in the future.

This Thursday is the Halloween Bash put on by SGA and Program Council. The event is $5 at the Royale on Tremont St. Grab your tickets now at the SLI desk on the third floor of Sawyer and come out for a fun night with us!

We’d like to remind all students to take the Presidential Search Survey. Give your input on what type of president Suffolk needs!

At this week’s SGA meeting we will have representatives from the Board of Trustees, including Chairman Lamb, to answer questions and talk to the students. If you are concerned about the leadership of our university or where our university is headed, then this is the chance for you to ask those in charge. Our meeting is at 12:15 in Somerset B18 on Thursday. All members of the Suffolk Community are welcome!

The Student Government Association