A word from SGA: Nov. 18, 2015

Hello Suffolk Students,

On Tuesday Dec. 1, the Student Government Association will be holding a Herd Up event at the Men’s Basketball game. This event will start at 6:00 p.m.

Students can come out to the Lower Mezzanine in Ridgeway for a soft pretzel bar, drinks, SGA swag and t-shirt giveaways.

In addition, there will be a raffle to win two Bruins tickets! Students will then be invited to join SGA in supporting the team. There will be a banner to sign that will be used to support all of the Suffolk athletics teams.

Please come and show your support, it will be a great time! Tickets for Kid Ink and Timeflies went on sale on Tuesday, Nov. 17 at the front desk of SLI!

The concert is on Wednesday, Dec. 2 at Royale. Doors will open at 6:30p.m. Tickets are $5 each.

The Student Government Association would like to remind all students to come to our weekly general meetings in Somerset B18 on Thursdays from 1:00-2:15p.m.

Visitors are always welcome and encouraged to come with their questions, comments, and concerns about life at Suffolk University.

We are working hard to try to make every student happy on campus and we want to know how we can help you! Please come show your support for our teams and bring us any concerns you may have!

Have a great week,

– The Student Government Association