Letter to the editor: Congratulations to the Sawyer Business School graduates

To the editor:

The business world better watch out! There are new kids on the block: The Sawyer Business School Graduates. Now that their time at Suffolk has come to an end, our outstanding students are making leaps and bounds to impact the world in new and exciting ways. From the class of 2015, check out a snapshot of the outstanding companies our seniors will be joining (below). Congratulations to all of the accomplishments and dedication our students have poured into their undergraduate careers. Whether they are launching start-ups or joining companies, our students are accomplishing big things! It is time to welcome the next business leaders into today’s market.
Courtesy of the Sawyer Business School ambassadors

“The staff in the Career Development Center congratulates all 2015 SBS graduates, and wishes everyone great success in the next chapter of your professional journey.  No two job searches look the same.  Some move faster, others slower, and some seem stuck.  Whether you’ve secured employment or are still in the process of determining your next step, the Career Development Center will always be a resource for you—and we’re open all summer!  Take pride in your Suffolk education, and know that you will go on to do great things.”

-Submit by the Sawyer Ambassadors with a quote from Teresa DiMagno, the director of Career Services