A word from SGA for Feb. 4, 2015

Photo courtesy of SGA’s Facebook.

Dear Suffolk Students,

Welcome back! We hope you are all having a great start to your spring semester.

The Student Government Association would like to extend our congratulations to Jonathan McTague, class of 2018, for becoming the Chair for the Academics Committee. We would also like to applaud Brianna Silva, class of 2017, for becoming the Co-Chair of the Public Relations Committee. Great work!

Last Saturday, SGA held our annual Winter Retreat. Our retreat consisted of team building exercises and goal-setting that our senators created to successfully help students throughout our campus. Thanks to all of our senators who always show tremendous effort in keeping the momentum going in student government. Keep up the great work!

SGA would like to announce that this year’s nominations for the SGA Executive Board will take place on Thursday, Feb. 5, and Thursday, Feb. 12.

Also, to all students who would like to run as an SGA Senator for their class or a Senator at-large, election packets will be available in Donahue D433 on Feb. 5. All students are welcome and are encouraged to run.

Our regular weekly meetings are held every Thursday at 1 p.m. in Donahue 311. We welcome and encourage all students to attend our meetings. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

Have a great week!

Student Government

Association