Weekly Events 11/17-11/21

Thanksgiving is coming soon, but we still have a week and a half left till then! Why not pass the time by auditioning for some plays, and going to some really fun events!

Monday 11/17/14

Spring Showcase Auditions: Come audition for the Theatre Department’s Spring Showcase. Sign ups are at the call board in the Theatre Department on the 4th floor of Archer.

Tuesday 11/18/14

1:00 PM-2:00 PM F.U.N with PC and SGA: Fun w/ PC & SGA will be on the fourth floor lounge of Donahue between 1:00pm-2:00pm. There will be a make your own hot chocolate bar and FUN will be taking your photos and putting them on travel mugs! What better way to have fun?

5:00 PM-9:00 PM Spring Awakening Auditions:This year’s production Performing Arts Office mainstage production will be Spring Awakening, the musical. Based on a controversial 19th century German play, this award winning rock opera tells the story of a group of young people making their way through the tumult, frustrations, yearning and fears of adolescence. Auditions will be on November 18. Sign up for auditions outside of the PAO (Donahue 409).

7:00 PM-7:30 PM Challah Baking:Come join Suffolk Hillel in 150 Tremont (second floor lounge) for challah baking with your fellow students!

For more information, please contact: Miriam Blue, Suffolk Hillel Director [email protected]

Spring Showcase Auditions:Come audition for the Theatre Department’s Spring Showcase. Sign ups are at the call board in the Theatre Department on the 4th floor of Archer.

Wednesday 11/19/14

4:45 PM Wednesday Night Paulist Center Supper Club:Help serve meals at the Paulist Center to those in need. Meet at the Center for Community Engagement, Donahue 209, at 4:45 pm. This is a weekly opportunity limited to the first 5 volunteers who R.S.V.P. through SUconnect.

Theatre Department Auditions: Come audition for the Spring Show, A Servant of Two Masters. Sign up at the call board in the Theatre Dept.

Thursday 11/20/14

9:00 AM-11:00 AM Coffee Hour:Join us for FREE coffee and FREE bagels from Breugger’s Bagels! We are the Office of Diversity Services and we are located in A481.

7:00 PM-9:00 PM Dinner Theater Show: A three course meal, with a twist! The actors/waiters drop clues (but not your food) during this interactive murder mystery. This year’s performance is “Enterprise: Deep Space Murder,” a spoof on “Star Trek” written by a Suffolk Graduate. The show will take place on November 20, 21 and 22. Tickets are $10 a piece, and are available at The Hub in the lobby of the Donahue Building in November. Student meal plans and RAM cards are accepted by presenting your student ID at the time of purchase. Get your ticket in advance!

10:00 PM-11:00 PM Seriously Bent Dorm Show: Come and get your laugh on at the always hilarious Seriously Bent weekly dorm shows! Seriously Bent performs every Thursday in the basement of 150 Tremont at 10pm. They are always switching up their improv shows, so there will always be something new and exciting. Make sure to check it out: laughter guaranteed!

Friday 11/21/14

7:30 PM-9:30 PM W!CKED: Ring the Alarm Competition: W!CKED will be performing at MIT’s “Ring the Alarm” competition! Come cheer them on.

6:00 PM-10:00 PMVideo Gamers Army Indie game night: Come and relax and play Indie games with VGA! November 21, 2014 in Donahue 403! 6:00pm-10:00pm

6:30 PM-9:30 PM Black Student Union’s African Diaspora: Join BSU for their annual showcase celebrating African culture.

7:00 PM-9:00 PM Dinner Theater Show:A three course meal, with a twist! The actors/waiters drop clues (but not your food) during this interactive murder mystery. This year’s performance is “Enterprise: Deep Space Murder,” a spoof on “Star Trek” written by a Suffolk Graduate. The show will take place on November 20, 21 and 22. Tickets are $10 a piece, and are available at The Hub in the lobby of the Donahue Building in November. Student meal plans and RAM cards are accepted by presenting your student ID at the time of purchase. Get your ticket in advance!