This Week! 11/18-11/24

Make sure to sign up for auditions for Radium Girl! Outside of the PAO on the 4th floor of Donahue!

NESAD Gallery! 

From Paper to Pixels

An exhibition presented in collaboration with Infrared5

Suffolk University Gallery is pleased to present the exhibit From Paper to Pixels, and to be collaborating with Infrared5 CEO Rebecca Smith Allen, who first organized the exhibit. This exhibition creates the opportunity for collaboration between traditional and new media artists.

From Paper to Pixels pairs creative people together, to be inspired and invent new masterpieces. The results of these pairings are smart, funny, delightful. The exhibit invites the viewer to participate – to play with art, dance with characters, touch paintings to make music, interact with sculptures and make the art come alive.

To all of those auditioning for Spring Showcase, Radium Girls, and Midsummer this week, break a leg!!

Monday 18th

Check out the new NESAD gallery today!

Tuesday 19th

Check out the new NESAD gallery today!

Wednesday 20th:

4:00-5:30pm: Office of Diversity Services and Rainbow Alliance present Halo Award Winner Zachary Kerr. Munce Conference Room (1st floor of Archer)

7:00pm: Suffolk’s first ever talent competition determined by audience vote! The Ram Factor will be hosted by Blue Jupiter and feature Suffolk’s own Ramifications. Prizes will be awarded to the top 2 finishers, so make sure you come out to support your friends!

Thursday 21st

9:00-11:00am: Coffee Hour!  Come and stop by the Office of Diversity Services on Thursday mornings for coffee hour! Enjoy free bagels, snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.  Archer 481

7:00pm:  Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal and be thoroughly entertained as you get wrapped up in “Boy Meets Murder” and solve a mystery! Tickets are $10 a piece, and are available at The Hub in the lobby of the Donahue Building. Student meal plans are accepted in lieu of cash by presenting your student ID at the time of purchase. Donahue Cafe

10:00pmSeriously Bent! Weekly basement show in 150 Tremont!

Friday 22nd

7:00pm:  Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal and be thoroughly entertained as you get wrapped up in “Boy Meets Murder” and solve a mystery! Tickets are $10 a piece, and are available at The Hub in the lobby of the Donahue Building. Student meal plans are accepted in lieu of cash by presenting your student ID at the time of purchase. Donahue Cafe

7:00-9:00pm: It’s that time of year again! Black Student Union’s Annual AFRICAN DIASPORA SHOW is right around the corner so save the date! Our theme this year is Tribal. This is a FREE EVENT with a reception following the show in Sawyer Lounge at 9:00pm with music by DJ Charlie B. Show us some love and don’t miss out!

Saturday 23rd

Day trip to NYC! Brought to you by Program Council!