STUDENT FEATURE: Dialis Molina

INSTARAM: What is your major/year?
DIALIS MOLINA: Public Relations, Junior

What activities are you involved in on and off campus?
MOLINA: Orientation Scholar, The Ramifications, The Journey program, Home Away from Home program arrival guide and cultural exchange partner, acting/modeling.

Dialis Molina

How did you find your way around campus? What advice do you have for the incoming freshmen?
MOLINA: The first day of classes I woke up extra early and had a map of the city with me to help me get to my classes on time. Orientation helped me get familiar with the buildings so I just had to get used to going from class to class. A piece of advice I have for freshmen is to not lose sight of who they are. College is a whole different ball game but just stay true to yourself and don’t fall into peer pressure.

What has been your greatest accomplishment at Suffolk?
MOLINA: My greatest accomplishment at Suffolk has been getting so involved, especially becoming an orientation leader. It helped me open up and become more confident and help incoming freshmen have the best freshmen year the can have.

What was the hardest lesson you learned when coming into college?
MOLINA: The hardest lesson I learned was that I’m really on my own. I’m from San Antonio Texas so coming to Boston was a big change for me. College is also very different than high school. No one is on your back about turning in assignments or going to class. It’s either you do what you came here to do of you’re throwing thousands of dollars down the drain.