BLOG: A New Start

New semester. New chances. We’ve looked over our new year resolutions as well as our goals for the upcoming semester.

You know what else I like to do? Think about my favorite accomplishments. What are you most proud of? Since I can’t tell you what you might be proud of, I’ll tell you a few of my own. Skip to the end paragraph if you’re disinterested in hearing my bragging.

There was that time my senior year of high school when I threw away all my inhibitions and auditioned for the school musical for the first time. With at least 40 girls who had auditioned, most of whom had done the musicals in previous years, I was still cast in the lead. When I saw the list, I cried. To prove I was worth it, I spent hours analyzing my role and working on mastering it. Even years later, I’m still proud of the fact that I finally took the chance to audition.

Every day I’m thankful for breaking out of my shell in my first semester of college. I reached out to make friends that are still close to me today. I took chances with auditions and had wonderful experiences.

InstaRam is huge for me. I’m already starting to get used to what it’s like working in the communication field, and I love every second of it. Guys, my job is awesome.

Those are just a few things I’ve done…everyone has some things they’ve done, big or small, that make them feel proud. Looking over the things you’re most proud of accomplishing, and how you were able to accomplish them, helps your ability to succeed in the future. Celebrate yourself!

~Corinne